Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between Hostedium, or “we”, “us” and “ours”, “its” and the Users, “you” or “your” and “yours”. The agreement intends to set forth the general terms and conditions for the use of Hostedium products and services (Collectively Services). Your use of these services warrants that you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by this agreement, you are not authorized to use the services made available by Hostedium. All customers of the services provided by Hostedium are subject to the terms of service contained in the agreement. The agreement stipulates the rights, duties, and obligations of Hostedium and the User.
1. Account Eligibility
- If you are using these services on behalf of any third party, you agree that you are authorized to act on behalf of the other party binding it to this agreement and that you are authorized by other parties for the actions you take in connection with the services.
- You are responsible for providing us you accurate, current and complete information as desired on the registration form. The information includes your valid email ID, different from the domain you sign up under. We require this email ID to contact you in case of an abuse issue or in time of need to contact you. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and updating of the information of your account including domain accounts at all times. Hostedium does not take any responsibility for any lapse in the services or domain registration due to obsolete information associated with any domain. If you desire to change your contact information or verify it for accuracy, please contact our support staff via email. Any false contact information may result in termination of your account. We may ask but not limit ourselves to government-issued identification and scan copy of credit card or CNIC or other identification document used for the purchase of dedicated servers or any other such services. Complete or part failure in providing the required information may result in denying your order.
- You agree to be fully responsible for the use of your account and any other actions that may take place via your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password for your concerning and any other such information related to the security of your account with us.
- Hostedium DOES NOT ALLOW:
- websites hosting adult content, material or any sort of multimedia content.
- Websites hosting anti-religion or anti-government material.
- websites responsible for spamming of emails. However, there is a standard limit of sending emails per account.
- websites responsible for hosting copyrighted materials or violating copyright ownerships by any means.
- websites for fake, fraud or scam business.
All above-mentioned types of websites will be disallowed or might be banned immediately without any prior notice, refund or backup. If notified by any other party source, we may ask you for the proofs to defend the fact that no such site is hosted on your account.
2. Account Setup
Your account will be set up after receiving payment and we or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address that is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under.
3. NO WARRANTIES
- HOSTEDIUM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, HOSTEDIUM AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES, PROVIDED HEREUNDER. HOSTEDIUM AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
- THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE;
- AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR
- AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. HOSTEDIUM AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA, TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
4. Payment Information
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Hostedium, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify Hostedium of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a chronic basis. Hostedium reserve the right to change the charges/rates of any or all the services at any time.
5. Backups & Data Loss
Your use of the service is at your own risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You are responsible for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on our servers. The backups that we take are meant to restore the servers as a whole. You are solely responsible for taking backup of files in your account, you may use any plugin, automated or third-party service that is allowed on cPanel or your hosting platform.
We are not able to take or send you backups of your suspended accounts. In order to get data backups, you have to pay for the due invoices to get the account unsuspended.
6. Cancellations and Refunds
Hostedium reserves the right to cancel any account any time. Customers may cancel their account at any time.
7. Domain Renewal and Expiry
All the hosting package showing the FREE domains are only offered for the first year only. From the second year and onwards, the domain will be charged on the regular pricing as per the pricing mentioned on the domains page.
If you have a domain registered and you fail to pay the renewal fee within the due date, Hostedium has no rights or control to re-register the same domain for you. Expired domains are set for auctions by ICANN after 24 hours of expiry. We do not guarantee to register the same domain name for you even after it’s bidding period is finished.
Domains with special TLD’s (.tech,.club,.site,.pw etc) are not renewed on discounted rates as offered for the first year. They are usually renewed at between 300% to upto 600% of 1st-year registration price. Example: If a .tech domain is offered to be registered at Rs.500/year, it might be renewed for next year at around Rs.2500/year)
8. Hosting Package Upgrade
- Package upgrade within 15 days of purchase – If you decide to upgrade your hosting package, you can do so by paying the only difference of the amount between your current package and the package you wish to upgrade to.
- Package upgrade after 15 days of purchase – If you decide to upgrade your hosting package after 15 days of purchase date, you have to pay the full amount of the package you wish to upgrade to.
9. Money-back Guarantee
- Hostedium offers you an unconditional fifteen (15) days money back guarantee. You can avail money back guarantee within 15 days. Any refund request made after 15 days will not be entertained.
- The money back guaranteed refund will be due to you only if you comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. You need to make a written request to Hostedium Support Team.
- The refund will be available only for shared hosting services. However, the refund will not include any administrative, installation for custom software, other setup fees.
- No refund will accrue and will not be paid under any circumstances, if you fail to make the refund request within the given notice period.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for further conditions and details.
10. Refund Eligibility
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for further conditions and details.
- Non-refundable Products and Services
We do not offer any refund on Domains names. Remember, domain names once purchased cannot be refunded back.
11. Late Payments
The users are required to pay the invoices within ten (10) days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that will remain outstanding for more than ten (10) days may result in the suspension or termination of services. The access to unpaid accounts will not be restored until payment is made into Hostedium accounts. We may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs by Hostedium, including but not limited to any arbitration, legal, and attorney’s fees. The users with an outstanding balance on their account will not be entertained with new orders and activation of new packages.
12. Accounts Termination
All the accounts due on a payment or on suspension will be kept in our database to a maximum of 30 days. After 30 days of no renewal, the system auto-terminates the account and permanently deletes the account and all the data. Once terminated, there is no way to recover or restore the deleted files.
13. Bandwidth Usage
Our hosting packages are limited in their bandwidth allowance. Each plan has an allocated space and bandwidth limit. Please refer to hosting packages to view bandwidth and space limits. However, the unlimited package has virtually unlimited storage and bandwidth. If we notice any unnecessary and unusual load on the server, we might suspend the account to ask the customer about the issue.
The fair usage policy for unlimited account applies to:
- Not using our services for file sharing and storing large amounts of data that are not a part of the customer’s website (i.e files that are not related to website functionality on the www).
- Not Uploading large .zip, iso, .dmg and .rar archives/backups.
- Not uploading or hosting Media Files, Ebooks, Photo Albums or Large Pictures and Videos on your Shared Hosting Accounts
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hostedium, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to;
- Your use of the Services,
- Any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or
- Any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Hostedium will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. we makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide and we disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Hostedium and its employees.
16. Changes to the Terms
- Hostedium may add, delete or modify portions of this Agreement at any time without prior notice to the users. You agree to any modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Hostedium website. Any revisions to this Agreement will become effective when posted unless otherwise provided. You agree to any modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Services after the effective date of any such modification.
- Hostedium reserves the right to discontinue, change or modify any aspect of the services at any time.
17. Refusal of Services
Hostedium reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Hostedium also reserves the right to suspend a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Hostedium at any time without notice or reason. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
18. Entire Agreement
This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties concerning the matters covered hereby.